SWATNet ESRs will actively participate to international and national conferences and meetings to present their project results. A list of conference and workshop presentations will appear here.
- Biswal, S., Korsós, M. and Erdélyi, R.: Applying the ‘Optimal Height Concept’ to the MPIL Class of Predictors, online-talk at AOGS Meeting, Singapore, 2 August 2022 (Project 3)
- Biswal, S., Korsós, M. and Erdélyi, R.: Applying the ‘Optimal Height Concept’ to the MPIL Class of Predictors, poster presentation at NAM, Warwick, United Kingdom, 11-15 July 2022 (Project 3)
- Husidic, E., Lazar, M., Scherer, K., Fichtner, H., and Poedts, S.: Towards a realistic evaluation of transport coefficients in non-equilibrium plasmas from space, EGU General Assembly 2022, Vienna, Austria, 23–27 May 2022, EGU22-1895, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu22-1895, 2022. (Project 8)
- Husidic, E., Lazar, M., Scherer, K., Fichtner, H., and Poedts, S.: Macroscopic plasma characterisation with the new regularised Kappa distribution, CmPA retrospective in honour of prof Stefaan Poedts, Leuven, Belgium, 06 – 09 September 2022 (Project 8)
- Koya, S., S. Patsourakos, M. Georgoulis, A. Nindos: Assessment of the near-sun axial magnetic field of the CME observed by the Solar orbiter on 11 March 2022. COSPAR 2022, 44 th Scientific assembly, Athens, Greece (Project 2)
- Wagner, A. et al., Determining low-corona CME properties via data-driven modelling, talk at Physics Days, Espoo, Finland, 2-4 March 2022 (Project 6)
- Wagner, A., Kilpua, E., Price, D. J., Pomoell, J., Kumari, A., Daei, F., and Sarkar, R.: Data-driven modelling of the evolution of CME properties in the low-corona: AR12473, EGU General Assembly 2022, Vienna, Austria, 23–27 May 2022, EGU22-3474, 2022. (Project 6)
- Poedts. S., “More efficient space weather modelling”, invited seminar at Centrum Badań Kosmicznych Polskiej Akademii Nauk (CBK PAN), Warsaw, Poland, on 23 June 2022.
- Poedts, S. “Space weather: problems and solutions”, invited Colloquium in the “Visiting Professors in Lublin” program of the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University and the City of Lublin, Lublin, Poland, 31 May 2022.